Saturday, September 25, 2010

Swallows

I have stamped several different things today, but have only one put together.  Some time back I purchased some stamps that were on sale from Hanko Designs. The below card is from a 3 stamp set (foam stamps) made by Kodomo. On the back of the box it shows a card that was made with the 3 stamps.  My card below is not original as I wanted to show all 3 stamps that came together, and went by the card on the back of the box. I had not used foam stamps before, but they worked pretty good. I will probably use these stamps individually with other stamps I have - I think that would work !!

5 comments:

  1. Loving your Asian stamps and creativity !

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Dana, will look forward to your next post. Glad you are stamping again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dana, I really love what you have done. I got several Kodomo stamps this past summer at a stamp show in Sacramento.

    I really like the coloring and layout, original or not!

    Keep up the great work!
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one really captured me. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are appreciated, thank you.